TMIC staff would be pleased to welcome you at the Booth #712 at the 69th ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry) Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics. The conference is held in person and in virtual format in Philadelphia (PA, USA) during October 30th – November 4th.
- Metabolomics: General and Untargeted Profiling
- Metabolomics: Targeted and Quantitative Analysis
- Lipidomics: Targeted and Untargeted
- Biomarkers: Quantitative Analysis
- Biomarkers: Discovery
- Clinical Analysis: Applications
- Lipids: General and Profile Analysis
- Lipids: Targeted and Quantitative
- Food Safety & Chemistry: Foodomics, Allergens, Bacteria
- and other sessions
The Metabolomics Innovation Centre principal investigators’ led research will be presented at the following sessions:
Two of The Metabolomics Innovation Centre Codirectors will be on-site in Philadelphia ready to talk to the conference attendees: Dr. Liang Li and Dr. Christoph Borchers .
To get more details on the specific topics and presentation titles or to set up a discussion with Centre’s codirector, visit us at the Booth #712 or Contact Us directly. We will be sharing more details of our 7 oral presentations, 18 poster presentations and 13 on-demand online posters during the conference through our social media channels, so stay tuned and follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
The summary of the conference presentations will be available after the conference: Contact Us if you want to receive a copy.