Urine: 25-50 μL
Saliva: 50-150 μL
Tissue: 10-40 mg
Feces: 10-40 mg
Microbes: 10-40 mg
Accurate relative quantification of 851 microbiome metabolites in comparative samples, including known microbiota-related metabolites (short-chain and medium-chain fatty acids, bile acids, nucleosides, benzoates and uremic compounds, tryptophan metabolism, tyrosine metabolism, phenylalanine metabolism, vitamins and derivatives, polyamines, neurotransmitters) and other microbiota-host-related endogenous metabolites (amino acid derivatives, glycolysis, TCA cycle and other energy metabolism, amino acid metabolisms).
Accurate relative quantification with isotope standards for all individual metabolites using differential chemical isotope labeling of samples and UPLC-High Resolution MS.
- High-coverage of microbiome metabolites
- Accurate relative quantification using isotopic-assisted LC-MS
- Sample normalization based on total metabolite concentrations measured in all individual samples
- Minimum requirement: just send us the unprocessed raw samples and we will do the rest
- Detailed report on experiments, quality assurance and quality control, metabolite IDs, quantification results, and statistical analysis
Metabolite Identification (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3)
Metabolite identification is based on Tier 1 and Tier 2 criteria, including CIL Library based on accurate mass, RT and peak pairs.
Basic statistical analysis included.