- Tissue: 20 mg / 40 mg (for smaller amounts, please inquire)
- Other type: Please inquire
Accurate relative quantification of up to 8,275 plant metabolites in comparative samples, including plant hormones, secondary metabolites, primary metabolites and many other general pathway related metabolites.
Two assays with different coverages and costs:
- Elevated PMA for analyzing up to 4,991 metabolites, including 1,149 metabolites (Level 1 and Level 2 IDs) [see the attached Excel file for the list] and 3,842 other mass-matched metabolites (Level 3 or putative IDs)
- Comprehensive PMA for analyzing up to 8,275 metabolites, including 1,638 metabolites (Level 1 and Level 2) [see the attached Excel file for the list] and 6,273 other mass-matched metabolites (Level 3 or putative IDs)
If the metabolites of your interest are not listed, please contact us to determine if they can be detected using the assay.
Accurate relative quantification with isotope standards for all individual metabolites using differential chemical isotope labeling of samples and UPLC-High Resolution MS.
- High-coverage of plant metabolites
- Accurate relative quantification using isotopic-assisted LC-MS
- Sample normalization based on total metabolite concentrations measured in all individual samples
- Minimum requirement: just send us the unprocessed raw samples and we will do the rest
- Detailed report on experiments, quality assurance and quality control, metabolite IDs, quantification results, and statistical analysis